
Well, as I look out our back window I can't help but feel a little distracted by something shiny, because we just finished carving pumpkins. They look pretty cool all lit up as you can see by our picture. It's our last halloween here and we aren't really doing much. Noah and Levi are the only ones dressing up and going trick or treating. Noah is going as a crocidile and Levi is dressing up as a prision inmate. At least we still get candy from grandpa and grandma.
Next week dad is going to London on business. Other than that we don't have any other news on China. Elise

2 comments:
Wow...those are some Very Cool pumpkins! Makes our one carved and five decorated-with-stickers-and-markers pumpkins seem kinda amateurish! But the kids had fun with it, and maybe next year we'll branch out into something more artistic. I love the way yours glow...
All five of our kids went trick-or-treating this year. We had one Tigger, one lovely black cat, one Cinderella, a Batman, one lovely Greek princess...and way too much candy!
Hope everyone your way is doing well.
Love, the Osbornes
Boo Ya!
EEKKK!! your last Halloween for a while?! Don't worry, I will still send you the Annual Party invitation overseas. Maybe some year, you can surprise me and show up as chopsticks or something!
Love Love Love you guys, every stinkin' one!
Karen and the Welser's
Post a Comment